September 29, 2008

some old-ish pics...

family birthdays


sean's surprise birthday party
phoenix arizona
july 31

cody & kelly


my cousins
nick, sean, andrew


the girls


me & cody with sean's girlfriend nichole









dani's birthday
8.8.08
sistas




tori's birthday - shane's farewell
80's cousin bowling
8.23.08

even josh came


andrew & kt




eric, jess, sammie, kel


boombox




birthday baby




the whole group
josh, dani, cody, kt, andrew, kel, tori, jessica, meghan, shane, sammie, sean, eric, nick


my siblings




we're special


finally got one


babies




shane russle


i had a photoshoot






sean got in on the action




just the gals







and lastly, this little babe in the tub

2 comments:

Jennie VandenAkker said...

Hey Kelly, I like the new blog. What's with the change? It's fun to see what your up to. We have a blog too, email me at jenniewv@gmail.com so I can send ya an invite to it.

Anonymous said...

I think I own that jean vest, but I wear it on normal days when I ride my tricycle to McP's on the island... the military boys love it. So give it back to me ASAP (insert BBM vomit face).