i miss this doll:

she's workin her buns off in her last few weeks of nursing school. finishing classes, clinicals, 12 house shifts for her preceptorship, no social life ... you get the point.
she's stressed out to the max and i cant even be there for her.
i miss her to pieces.
i'm crossing my fingers that she gets a job in san deezy, so she will be close to me. you should cross your fingers for her too...
she's workin her buns off in her last few weeks of nursing school. finishing classes, clinicals, 12 house shifts for her preceptorship, no social life ... you get the point.
she's stressed out to the max and i cant even be there for her.
i miss her to pieces.
i'm crossing my fingers that she gets a job in san deezy, so she will be close to me. you should cross your fingers for her too...

1 comment:
Yay.....Kelly....my long lost love. I am so excited you have a blog. I have actually been thinking about you a lot lately. I am pretty sure I am going to apply to FIT for next fall 2009 and wanted to ask you some questions about it? like....what degree did you get (I am thinking their masters in International Fashion Management). Did you like it? Where did you live? blah blah. But besdies that....How are you doing? Are you liking LA?
Post a Comment